Makes: 10 popsicles
2 pounds or 10 cups of grapes- concord grapes would be the tastiest- strained- or you could juice them if you have a juicer. Any other grapes will work. If you want to make this really easy, just use concord grape juice from the grocery store.
2/3 cup simple syrup
2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
1. Add all the grapes to your food processor, don’t bother to stem them because you will strain them in a minute. Puree very finely.
2. Stir in the simple syrup and lemon juice until the mixture tastes quite sweet and extremely grapey.
3. Transfer the puree to a fine mesh sieve held over a bowl. Strain and push through with a spoon or ladle by pushing the ladle against the sides of the sieve.
4. Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds. Leave a little room at the top of the mold, so that there is room for expansion. Freeze for 4-5 hours. Unmold by running warm water over the popsicles. Transfer to plastic bags that can seal for storage or serve at once.
5. If you don’t have enough molds for all the mixture, just freeze the left over juice in a container and thaw later to use in the empty molds.
6. Using raspberries, blackberries or strawberries would also work.